Kedainiai district municipality has provided various incentives from the Local Small Business Support Fund for small businesses that are active in Kedainiai district and the company is incorporated in Kedainiai district Business Register. Municipal Small Business Support Fund is available to small business companies - small and very small businesses that meet the small and medium enterprises development act article 3 of the conditions that entrepreneurs which suited for small and medium enterprises development act article 4 - registered and operating in their Kedainiai district municipality.
Support is not provided to those businesses engaged in wholesale and retail trade, financial intermediation, legal activities, gambling, and organized activities and etc.
Regulations of Small Business Support Fund intend:
1. Soft loan period - not longer than three years.
2. The maximum amount of soft loans - 60 000 Lt; additional soft loan is granted to make a vacancy - 5000 Lt, which cannot exceed 20 000 Lt. The maximum amount of soft loans to businesses can be up to 80 000 Lt. The loan may be granted only to those natural and legal persons having a bond - real estate.
3. Coating of 4 percent interest, if the loan is granted by the Small Business Support Fund, a bank or other credit institutions. Interest covers a period for one year. The maximum interest loan to cover creditors - 100 000 Lt.
4. Also, before 2000 LT a subsidy for small businesses special training courses, exhibitions, fares, races and other events to partially offset the costs - not more than 4,000 Lt per event.
5. Business plans, applications for financial assistance from other development funds to partially offset the cost of the subsidy which does not exceed 3,000 Lt. There can be not more than two forms of support for the same beneficiary. Foundation for financial support from the recipient may not last longer than three years.
50% reduction of the individual activities that can be pursued, with a business license tax revenues to record levels I, II or III group of disabled, old age pensioners, single parents, spouses, raising three or more children up to 18 years of age or a disabled child, as well as the unemployed, who are registered in the labour exchange. Information is provided at Kedainiai Business Information Center J. Basanaviciaus st. 36, Kedainiai Tel. (8 347) 56900, e-mail.: email@example.com.